For our Beneficiaries
- The livelihood Program includes a financial commitment of a monthly stipend for the beneficiaries.
- The assistance is set for 2 years while the families are being prepared and trained to be self-sustaining.
- Stipends are pro-rated and dependent on the family category.
Insurance, Educational & Savings Commitment
- HMO & Life
- Free education once the Elementary and Secondary Schools are built.
- Scholarships for College and Vocational Courses will be covered by a pre-need Educational Plan.
- Included in the training and development program.
Benefits at a Glance
Foresight of the total benefits the beneficiaries are entitled to from 2017-2018.
|Description||Financial Assitance||Insurance Package||House and Livelihood|
|Php 750 k||Php 3M + HMO||Boats for Fishermen
Tractors for Farmers
Vehicles for the Working Class
Houses for all beneficiaries
|Php 2.1 M||Php 3M + HMO|
|Php 6.2 M||Php 3M + HMO|
To the Government
Facilites and Amenities
MDFGI Facilities and Amenities are open to Government Employees and Offices free of use.
Among such facilities includes an office space and villas for conference purposes. The target date of completion as shown in the chart below.
|81 Provinces (1 Office & 10 Villas)|
|2018||Costing||# of Provinces|
The construction of markets, schools, hospitals and churches shall also be shared not only with tge Government but also with the public pending terms and conditions set forth by MDGFI.
Housing shall be in accordance with the Government Office in charge of Housing and Development.
|2018||# of Provinces|
The target is for each of the 10M beneficiary families to have their own home by 2020.
Improvement of roads and other projects deemed necessary shall be funded by MDGFI for as long as the budget permits.
As support to the feeding program of the government, MDGFI pledges to feed 1,000 families initially and targets to feed 2M families by the end of 2018.
This shall include Corporate Vehicles, Tractors for Farmers and Boats for Fishermen.
Foundation accounts are open for audit by the BIR.
- Though MDGFI is a Foundation, and foundations are tax exempt, included in our Pledge of Commitment is the payment of Voluntary Taxes to the government.
- Taxes are pegged at 10% of all Financial benefits given to the beneficiaries.